InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto Concierge Video
Our Chef Concierge James Ridenour knows Melbourne’s secrets and he is willing to share them.
James Ridenour, Chef Concierge at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto has created 10 tips to make your weekend more glamorous:
- Collins Street, Australia’s most elegant shopping address is home to high end jewellery, fashion, shoes and luxury goods such as Ralph Lauren, Hermes, Chanel, Gucci and Louis Vuitton.
- InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto is one of the world’s most iconic hotels and is located on Collins Street in Melbourne.
- Visit The Rialto precinct for Bonnie Coffee, Guy Grossi’s Italian restaurant Merchant and modern French Vue de Monde, where dining out is theatre.
- Victoria State Library, the first library in the world to be open to the general public has one of the best book collections in the world and don’t forget to check out Ned Kelly’s armour.
- Flinders Lane is all about street art, but also movies, art galleries, fashion and bars (we also love Eau de Vie close by on Malthouse Lane).
- Fitzroy and Collingwood are two of Melbourne’s trendiest suburbs and hipster havens, with Tarlo and Graham antique shop and James Makin contemporary art gallery.
- Melbourne is famous for its breakfast. Try the crushed avocado with poached eggs at South of Johnston in Collingwood.
- Dinner at Saint Crispin‘s Restaurant, one of Melbourne’s best wine-pairing restaurants.
- Microflite wine tour, a 19 minute helicopter flight to the Yarra Valley with a birds-eye view of the city and Yarra River.
- Yering Station, a picturesque winery in the Yarra Valley.
Do you live an InterContinental life? Discover in this video experiences and places to make your heart beat a little faster. It is full of ideas to make your stay in Melbourne surprisingly glamorous.