The Tourism Accommodation Australia (Vic) Awards for Excellence honours the achievements of excellence in a wide range of categories in the accommodation industry.
For 2019, InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto are proud to announce we have been named TAA finalists in the below nine categories:
- Ian (young min) Lee – Chef of the Year
- James Spielvogel – Concierge of the Year
- Annie Crowe – Food and Beverage Services Employee of the Year
- Brianna Murray – Front Office Service Employee of the Year
- Cassidy McFarlane – Hotel Industry Rising Star Best
- Marketed Accommodation Provider
- Best Hotel Bar – Market Lane Bar
- Best Hotel Restaurant – Alluvial Restaurant
- Deluxe Accommodation Hotel of the Year
Congratulations to our teams, restaurant, bar and individual finalists on this fantastic achievement.
To view a list of our recent accolades, achievements and awards please follow this link: https://www.melbourne.intercontinental.com/awards/