What better way to celebrate the Melbourne Cup Carnival Season than off the track?
InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto has transformed the luxury hotel, housed in an 1890’s heritage building, into your ultimate off track Melbourne Cup carnival experience over Derby Day, Oak’s Day, Melbourne Cup and Stakes Day.
The Mumm Garden:
Working with styling partners Melbourne Event Florals, (@melbourneeventflorals) one of Melbourne’s best floral styling companies, the hotel lobby has been transformed into a lush garden of deep red and blush florals to emulate the Flemington floral entrance and tee in with long term Melbourne Cup partners, G.H Mumm.
As you walk in, the entrance features a grand floral archway leading you into the atrium, with two white ivory horses standing proudly on the lobby pillars dressed in G.H Mumm soft silks. As you walk through the Mumm garden, you won’t be shy of opportunities to find your #mummmoment
Champagne Festival in the Restaurant and Bars:
Alluvial Restaurant, Market Lane Bar and Bluestone Wine Lounge are hosting a two month Champagne Festival, starting from Friday 1 November and running until Tuesday 31 December, 2019.
Available hotel wide, enjoy 750ml bottles of Grand Cordon specials at $99 (normally $150)*, Flutes of Grand Cordon at $19 (normally $25) or indulge in “Grand Hour” held every Monday – Friday, from 5.30pm-6.30pm with flutes at $16 per glass.
*It gets even better, for every bottle of Grand Cordon purchased between 1 November – 31 December, all guests have the opportunity to enter and go into the draw to win an ultimate romantic stay in luxury at the hotel on Valentine’s night, Friday 14 February 2020.
Valentine’s Night competition:
Purchase a bottle of Grand Cordon in any of the onsite restaurant and bars, including Alluvial Restaurant, Market Lane Bar and Bluestone Wine Lounge, simply complete the entry from and follow @interconmel and @ghmummau to go into the draw.
The ultimate romantic night in luxury, on Valentine’s night prize includes (total prize valued at $2,000):
- Stay in ultimate luxury in an Iconic Suite (spanning an impressive 123sqm) on Friday 14 February, 2020. Architecturally designed with the modern traveler in mind, offering large bedroom with king size bed, separate spacious living area, powder room and marble bathroom.
- Bottle of G.H.Mumm on arrival
- Access to Club InterContinental for 2, including breakfast, all day tea and coffee, afternoon tea and evening canapes and drinks.
- A romantic 3 course dinner for 2 on Valentine’s night in Alluvial Restaurant
- Wake up the next morning for buffet breakfast for 2
Melbourne Cup Long Weekend:
Book now to stay in luxury over the Melbourne Cup Long Weekend and celebrate with G.H Mumm champagne specials on and off the track.
Rates for Deluxe Rooms start from $350 per room and include:
- Premium Deluxe Room
- Access to rooftop leisure facilities including pool, gym, sauna and jacuzzi
- Complimentary in room Nespresso machine
- Complimentary bathrobes and slippers
- Access to GH Mumm themed lobby to experience your #MummMoment before and after the races
Terms and Conditions:
Minimum of 1 G.H.Mumm bottle required to be purchased. 1 entry available per bottle. Stay is required to occur on Friday 14 February 2020 and date of stay is non transferable. Competition closes 1 January, 2020. Winner announced 6 January via Instagram through @interconmel
To book directly visit www.melbourne.intercontinental.com
Or to speak to the hotel directly, contact +61 3 8627 1400 or email email@example.com